Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home Alone

The Family Z is currently in Kazakhstan, which means I have the place to myself until they get back in about half a week. Well, Karalygash's sister comes to stay once in a while, which is fun, but mostly I have the place to myself. Which is good because I have a mountain of homework to get caught up on. Unfortunately, I have also gotten very sick the last couple days, so rather than getting caught up, I've been unable to do much more than drag myself to and from the bathroom. Eventually I will have to attempt to go to the store for supplies.
I'm going to continue to backdate posts containing pictures from the country. When I have more energy.

1 comment:

  1. Ack! I missed your call again! If you call me back I will have my phone on me all night.

    P.S-I'm so sorry your still feeling sick! You poor thing!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete